Photographic Competition 2020
Photograph Competition Conditions of Entry
- Postponed until further notice.
- Entries to be posted to: Mulgrave Shire Historical Society, P O Box 566, Gordonvale 4860 or, delivered to the Mulgrave Settlers Museum at 60 Gordon Street, Gordonvale (opposite the Mill).
- Each entry must be accompanied by an official entry form, completed and signed. See below to download.
- Subject – Waterways of the former Mulgrave Shire. Landscapes depict natural features including lakes. Minimal people and manmade objects. Close-up features are NOT regarded as landscapes.
- Categories: a) Black & White b) Colour
- Photographs: Are to be mounted on heavy cardboard or foam core board. Maximum overall size of mounting 29.5cm X 21cm (A4 size).Your name and the name and location of the waterway to be attached to the back.
- First Prize $40, Second Prize $20 and Third Prize $10 will be awarded.
- A popular choice prize will also be given - $20.
- Photographs must be picked up from the museum by a nominated person any time after the 20th June. Monies owed will be collected at a mutually convenient time.
- By signing the entry form entrants agree to The Mulgrave Shire Historical Society the use of a copy of their photograph/s for their collection. Copyright to remain with photographer.
- The judge’s decision is final.